Developer promotes Segurazo as a Segurazo antivirus program that claims to provide security features such as real-time protection, threat detection and removal of unwanted files as well as viruses. Judging by the first experience, this application looks legitimate and useful, and easy to use. But while users use this app, they get a fake verification message that their system is highly affected by many infections such as malware, spyware, adware etc. If you want to keep your system safe then you should buy Segurazo antivirus with license key. Users do not trust these annoying message types and never try to buy this product. It’s just a trick to force innocent users to buy third-party applications that can cause many infections.
However, Segurazo is categorized as a Potentially Unwanted Program, which is designed to promote third party application. It also shows many annoying ads in various ways like commercial ads, pop up ads, coupons, banners, discounts, etc. on the running webpage for the purpose of generating illegal pay-per-click revenue. Clicking on these ads, even accidentally can be the installation of another unwanted program. Therefore, users do not try to click them easily, even accidentally.
In this tutorial, we will teach you step by step how to rid your machine of this malware and eliminate the performance flaws you must be constantly experiencing. Good reading!
- Open the task manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL;
- Go to the “Processes” tab and locate “HPNotify.exe” as below image:
- Finish the process;
- Now type “regedit” in the Windows search bar and open Registry Editor:
- Check the following paths (system version variables) and delete the name Security when it appears:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run] or
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run] or
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run]
- Then press the Windows command button and the letter “R”. You will open the Run command;
- Type “appwiz.cpl” and click “OK”;
- Search for the name Safazo in the list of programs and uninstall it.
- Finally, go to C: / Program Files or similar and remove the folder from Segurazo.
How to Safely Infect Your PC
Segurazo uses tricks and packaging technologies to promote himself. Most victims got along with game crashes, warez, torrent downloads, keygens and other pirated content. Offerings for installing Segurazo are shown within the configuration windows. If users accept the installation, fake antivirus secretly infiltrates the computer. In the picture below you can see what it looks like. Use the guide on this page to completely remove Segurazo Antivirus. To remove unwanted applications like this and protect your computer, we recommend SpyHunter 5 and WiperSoft AntiSpyware.